The winter months can cause serious damage to your windshield wipers, thanks to the build-up of snow and salt that accumulates over time. With spring soon upon us, you’ll want your windshield wipers to be in top shape to give you the best visibility.
Here are some simple things to look for when you inspect windshield wipers:
- Look for rust and corrosion on the blades, which is most likely to occur around the edges.
- Make sure that your frames have not become detached.
- Additionally, ensure that the windshield wipers are attached to your vehicle properly.
- Keep an eye out for tears or in the rubber squeegee.
- And lastly, if you’re already doing some housekeeping, don’t forget to check out your remaining windshield wiper fluid.
For more details on car maintenance tips, or to explore our selection of vehicles for spring, visit us anytime here at Perry Hyundai to go on a test drive.